This Coconut Flan recipe is ideal for those days when you feel like eating a tasty, refreshing and very creamy dessert.
A Flan is a very easy dessert to prepare, many of these recipes are shared in the family from generation to generation; each with its own style, flavors and cooking techniques, even the name varies in different countries.
This time we share with you this delicious and creamy coconut flan! Believe me you won't regret preparing this delicious treat full of flavor and tradition, join us!
- ½ Cup granulated sugar
- ¾ Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 Cup condensed milk
- 1 Cup evaporated milk
- 5 Large eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ Cup shredded coconut flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Heat sugar in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted and golden brown; Pour into an 8-inch round pan or eight ramekin (4 oz); let cool.
- Combine coconut milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla in a blender. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the molds.
- Place the molds in a shallow baking dish and place them on the middle rack of the oven. Pour in enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the molds; cover with foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a table knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Using tongs, carefully remove the molds from the water, transfer to the refrigerator to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, gently run a butter knife around edges and invert onto serving plates. Garnish with whipped cream or coconut flakes and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!