Chocolate lava cake! This dessert is so delicious it will become your favorite!
Who says love can't come through food or dessert? With this amazing chocolate cake, I'll prove to you that it can. It is so delicious and irresistible thanks to all the flavor and aroma of chocolate, its center is smooth and creamy. Serve it with red fruits, ice cream, or more chocolate, you will delight that special person with such an appetizing and seductive dessert, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 45 minutes
- 4 Ounces unsalted butter
- 6 Ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Butter and lightly flour four 6-ounce ramekins. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- In a saucepan over a double boiler, melt the butter with the chocolate. In another medium bowl, beat the eggs with the egg yolks, sugar and salt on high speed until thick and pale.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate until smooth. Quickly fold it into the egg mixture, along with the flour.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 12 minutes, or until the sides of the cakes are firm but the center is soft.
- Let the cakes cool in the pans for 1 minute, then cover them with an inverted dessert plate. Carefully turn them over, let them stand for 10 seconds, and unmold. Serve immediately and enjoy.
OPTIONS AND TIPS
- You can accompany your cake with vanilla ice cream and more melted chocolate.
- You can also serve it with red fruits and roses to add a more romantic touch.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!