With holiday parties right around the corner, it's time to start planning you menu! We've got a great drink recipe to really impress your guest this season. If you're over the age of 21, try this Boozy Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe for an adult twist on the classic fall drink! Make this at your next holiday party, and let us know how much of a hit it was!
This recipe was shared with us by the blog Chelsea Peachh Tree
Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Serving Size - 2
Prep Time - 5 minutes
Cook Time - 20 minutes
- 2 Cups of Baileys Almande Liqueur
- 3 tbsp of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp of Sugar (add up to 3 tsp if you like it extra sweet)
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Espresso
- 1/4 Heaping tsp of Allspice
- 1/2 Heaping tsp of Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- Vegan Whip Cream (optional)
- Make your espresso, then set aside.
- In a large sauce pan combine Baileys, puree, and sugar and whisk together.
- Place over low heat and heat until warm, but do not boil.
- Add in your spices and stir.
- Using the Milk Boss Milk Frother, mix the milk mixture.
- Pour espresso into your glass and pour milk mixture on top of it.
- Top with whip cream and enjoy!
Kitchen Product Used
Easy Keto Coffee Recipe
Easy Chai Latte Recipe
Let Us Know What You Think!
Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next!
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.