Hot chocolate! Nothing better than sitting down and enjoying a tasty and creamy hot chocolate. Now imagine this chocolate whipped with the delicious touch of Baileys, a real treat to enjoy!
This delicious chocolate is made with ingredients that are usually found at home, it is very easy and quick to prepare. It is a comforting drink in those cold moments, moments to share with loved ones or simply to relax and pamper ourselves. Join us!
Total preparation time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 Cups
- 2 Cups of milk (the one of your choice)
- 1 Vanilla bean or 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 200 Grams of chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Baileys
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Marshmallow for decoration (optional)
- In a saucepan over low heat, add the milk, vanilla (contents of the pod or extract), cinnamon, cloves, salt and chopped chocolate; stir with a whisk until the chocolate melts.
- Add the sugar, cook until it boils and turn off the heat.
- Stir in the Baileys and strain the mixture, Set aside.
- Add the cream to a bowl and froth until creamy.
- Serve the hot chocolate, top with whipped cream and marshmallow. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!