Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies! This recipe is a real treat, a quick and easy appetizer to prepare.
By simply adding bacon, smokies and sugar you will get a great appetizer. Enjoy it while you share it with your loved ones at a celebration, parties or anytime, you will see how everyone loves it!
You will enjoy small smokies wrapped in crispy bacon with flavors in perfect balance thanks to the caramelization of sugar and bacon in the oven.
Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies | Air Fryer
This delicious recipe can also be prepared in the air fryer, here's how to prepare it.
BACON-WRAPPED LITTLE SMOKIES RECIPE
We share with you how to make Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies in oven and air fryer, they are a real treat!
- 1 Pack of small smoked (or small cooked sausages)
- 14 Slices bacon
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- Pinch of black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F; prepare a baking sheet with a silicone sheet. Reserve.
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each individual sausage with a piece of cut bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet, sprinkle brown sugar and pepper to taste on top of each smoke.
- Bake the sausages for 40 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the brown sugar has melted.
- Serve and Enjoy!
PREPARATION IN AIR FRYER
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each individual sausage with a piece of cut bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pepper to taste over each smoked.
- Place them in a single layer in the basket or pan of your fryer.
- Cook at 350°F for 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp to your liking, turning halfway through.
- Serve and Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!