Whipped Iced Coffee Recipe
Let's keep this TikTok trend going with this Whipped Iced Coffee recipe! This is very similar to our Easy Dalgona Recipe, but with some extra frothy toppings! You might be wondering what makes whipped coffee different from regular coffee - whipped coffee has a much thicker texture than regular coffee drinks and are super frothy! TikTok whipped coffee might look complicated, but our recipe only has four ingredients and is easy to make at home instead of spending time and money at a cafe. I mean look how thick and creamy this recipe is and it's all homemade (except for the whipped cream but you can make your own with our recipe)!
This delicious recipe was shared with us from the blog The Gee's Rural Life!
How To Make Whipped Iced Coffee
- Instant Coffee of Your Choice
- Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- Whipped Cream
- Any other flavors/spices you want to add!
- In a small/medium mixing bow, add equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water. Your ratio should be 1:1:1. 3 tablespoons of each ingredient should be enough for two larger coffees.
- Mix your ingredients with an electric milk frother for 3-5 minutes. Use the Milk Boss Milk Frother for best results. You want a thick, creamy, peanut butter look to the mixture.
- Add desired amount of ice to your glass and fill about 3/4 of the way with milk.
- Slowly pour your instant coffee mix on top of your milk.
- Top with whip cream, cinnamon, and whatever else you feel like adding!
Kitchen Products Used
Learn More About Milk Frother Uses
Let Us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!