This amazing watermelon lemonade will take away the heat in a matter of minutes, it's so refreshing and delicious!
Prepare this delicious lemonade with the perfect combination of lemon and watermelon, two tasty fruits! The best thing is that it is very easy to prepare, you don't need many ingredients and you can have it ready just to serve, join us!
- 5 Cups seeded watermelon, diced
- ½ Cup lemon juice
- 2 Cups water
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar (more or less to taste)
- Ice for serving
- Fresh mint leaves and lemon slices for garnishes
- Place the watermelon in a blender along with water and blend well. Strain and reserve in a pitcher.
- Squeeze your lemons until you get 1/2 cup of juice and add it to the watermelon juice (You can add more if you like it more acidic).
- Add the sugar to the preparation and mix well.
- Serve over ice, garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!