They say that perfection takes time, so let us introduce you a recipe that will slowly braised to perfection! Introducing our version of slow cooked lamb with onions and thyme. ENJOY!🏷 Course: Main Dish
🔪 Prep Time: 15 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 3 hours
⏲ Total Time: 3 hours
🍴 Servings: 10 - 15
- Half a leg of lamb
- 1kg onion
- 300mL red wine
- Large handful parsley
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat Oven For 160C.
- Season lamb meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet and fry meat over high heat, turning it once brown using Zulay's Wooden Spatula.
- Once all side are evenly brown, remove from skillet and transfer to a plate to rest.
- Thinly slice onions using Zulay's Chef Knife.
- Add the onions to the skillet used earlier and fry for about 10 minutes or until translucent.
- Add thyme and springs and cook for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer cooled lamb in a baking dish.
- Open your wine using Zulay's Electric wine opener and pour 300ml over lamb.
- Add the fried onions and cover with foil and bake for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, add parsley and serve. Enjoy!