Watermelon Mojito! An incredible refreshing drink full of flavor and the freshness of watermelon.
Prepare easily and with just a few ingredients a delicious cocktail that will refresh your summer and make your day a little more fun. Join us!
- 5 Fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 Ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 Tsp sugar (to taste)
- 2 Ounces light rum
- 3 Ounces watermelon puree, strained
- Mint sprigs and small watermelon wedges for garnish
- In a glass or shaker place the mint leaves with the sugar and crush a little, then add the lime juice.
- Fill the glass two-thirds full with ice. Add the rum and watermelon puree.
- Top with sparkling water to fill the glass; stir well.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a small slice of watermelon. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!