Valentine's French Toast
On Valentine's Day treat your partner and your loved ones to a special breakfast, delicious french toast with strawberries, blueberries, butter and maple syrup, a real treat! Take the breakfast to bed and accompany these delicious french toast with the coffee of your choice or a delicious hot chocolate. Every detail counts, you will see how you make them happy with this gesture of love, join us!
- 6 Thick slices of bread
- 2 Eggs
- ⅔ Cup milk
- ¼ Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
- Maple syrup
- Blueberries or strawberries
- In a bowl add the egg, milk, salt, cinnamon and vanilla; mix well.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add a little butter.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in the skillet and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter, maple syrup and add blueberries or strawberries. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!