Strawberry Popcorn Recipe
Popcorn! This is a great recipe for popcorn with strawberries, it is a delicious snack, ideal to accompany your favorite movies or just to enjoy in any time to rest!
With only 7 ingredients and in 10 minutes you will have more than 10 cups of delicious strawberry popcorn ready. You can add the topping of your choice, it's very delicious and kids love it. This recipe and photos are from @crazychewygood. Join us!
Total preparation time: 10 minutes
Servings: 15 Cups
- ½ Cup Popcorn Kernels
- ½ Cup Freeze Dried Strawberries
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt (fine salt is preferable but regular table salt works as well)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, optional
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Toppings such as pretzels, candy, etc.
- Place your popcorn kernels into the Zulay popcorn maker.
- Add your olive oil and mix to coat the kernels evenly. It is not necessary to add oil to your popcorn but in my opinion it tastes better.
- Depending on the strength of your microwave, you'll pop it about 3-5 mins, until the popping slows down in between pops.
- While your popcorn is popping; add your strawberries, sugar and salt to a food processor and grind it until it's a fine powder and set aside.
- Remove your popcorn from the microwave carefully. You can transfer it to a larger bowl or I prefer putting it in a bag for easy and quicker cleanup.
- Add melted butter, mix thoroughly to coat the popcorn.
- Add your strawberry mixture and coat the popcorn evenly.
- Add your toppings, I added pretzels and more freeze dried strawberries.
- Place back in your Zulay popcorn bowl and serve. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!