Spicy Orange Jalapeno Spritzer
We all struggle to find the perfect gift for dad, so this year, instead of giving him a gift, maybe we can just make him one. Introducing a Spicy Orange Jalapeno Spritzer, made for your dad, on his special day! Enjoy!
🏷 Course: Drinks
🍴 Servings: 10 - 12
- 4 limes
- 7 navel oranges, divided
- 2 small jalapeños, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Club soda (for serving)
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Using Zulay's Citrus Press, juice 6 oranges.
- After juicing, cut the orange into quarters and place it in a saucepan
- Chop the jalapeno and add into the orange peels together with the lime, sugar and salt.
- Stir in warm water until everything is disolved and mixed.
- Strain orange mixture into a pitcher and discard solids.
- Serve in juice mixture into an ice-filled glass and top off with club soda. ENJOY!