Rosemary Butter Roasted Chicken
Rosemary Butter Roasted Chicken! This delicious recipe is very easy, elegant, and ideal for celebrations.
Enjoy the best-roasted chicken with garlic butter, rosemary, and parsley that make it delicious. This chicken is perfectly cooked and golden brown, additionally, it is cooked with vegetables that will be the garnish of your dish, and everything will be ready together. Celebrate in style with delicious and easy-to-prepare dishes, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 2 hours
- 2 Kg whole chicken
- 6 Small potatoes, cut in halves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Onion, quartered
- 1 Head of garlic, cut in half horizontally.
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 Cup white wine
- Juice of one lemon
- 5 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Sprigs fresh rosemary, whole
- 1 Teaspoon of paprika
- Preheat oven to 430°F | 220°C.
- Mix the melted butter with the seasonings including the white wine. Place chicken breast side up in a shallow baking dish; tie thighs with kitchen twine.
- Place the potatoes, onions, and halved head of garlic next to the chicken and sprinkle with the butter mixture; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour and a half. Baste with cooking juices every 20 minutes. Continue baking for 30-60 minutes more, until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh reads 170°-175° (cover loosely with foil if the chicken browns too quickly).
- Let stand 10-15 minutes, add the chopped parsley and serve with vegetables. Enjoy!
OPTIONS AND TIPS
- You can add to your chicken the vegetables of your choice such as carrots, leeks, zucchini, etc.
- Try accompanying your chicken with salads, it looks good with cabbage salad or lettuce (it adds freshness to the dish).
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!