Pumpkin! This is the best roasted pumpkin salad recipe, it's easy to prepare and very delicious. The combination of roasted pumpkin, cheese, avocado, lettuce, seeds and balsamic vinegar dressing make it perfect!
This roasted pumpkin salad is ideal for a get-together with family or friends because it can be made ahead of time, is a complete, healthy and gluten-free dish. Join us!
- 1 Pound of pumpkin cut into chunks
- 8 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 3 Cloves of crushed garlic
- 150 g White cheese or feta cheese
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 Cups of mixed lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 390F.
- In a bowl mix together the ground paprika, garlic, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Place the pumpkin pieces on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and drizzle with the oil and seasoning mixture. Stir with your hands to make sure all the pieces are coated and arrange them in a single layer on the tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden brown and tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- For the dressing place in a bowl 4 tablespoons of oil, the balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper to taste; mix very well.
- Arrange the salad ingredients in a bowl, drizzle with the dressing and toss lightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!