Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Roasted cauliflower soup! This soup is easy and incredibly delicious, ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes!
Cauliflower Soup is creamy and its flavor is special thanks to the roasted cauliflower and the combination of spices, no doubt it will be your favorite way to eat cauliflower. A comforting option to share at any time, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 35 minutes
- 1 Large cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Sprigs of thyme
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 Cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- 1/2 Cup liquid cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Toss cauliflower florets in a roasting pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and thyme. Roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Discard the thyme.
- In a saucepan, add 2 tablespoons of oil along with the onion and celery, and fry over medium heat for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the cauliflower, reserving some to cover the soup later. Add the broth to the pot and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Blend the soup with a hand blender until smooth. Add the cream and season to taste. Add more stock if you like your soup a little thinner.
- Serve the soup and add the parsley, the reserved cauliflower, and an extra drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!