Pumpkin Risotto Recipe
- 3/4 Cups Arborio rice
- 3 Cups of vegetable broth
- 700 Grams of pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the pumpkin into 2 cm cubes and place it in a pot with the vegetable broth and the crushed garlic clove.
- Once it starts to boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the rice and continue to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring regularly, or until the rice is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with more Parmesan and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!