One of the delicious recipes that can be prepared with pumpkin is creams and this pumpkin and vegetable cream recipe is very easy and quick!
With just cooking the pumpkin, vegetables, and other delicious ingredients you will have an incredible soup that when processed will result in a creamy preparation ideal for this fall and winter.
Try adding your favorite vegetables, and cheese and serve with some crunchy bread croutons and indulge yourself in the comfort of your own home, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 30 minutes
COURSE: Soup/Cream Recipes
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 Cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Kg of pumpkin peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 Cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 Cup of milk cream
- 1/2 Cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a hot pot add the oil, onion and garlic; sauté until they soften a little.
- Add the pumpkin and the broth, cook over medium-high heat stirring from time to time until the pumpkin softens, then add the milk and the cream and let it boil for a few minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Blend with a glass blender or hand blender.
- Serve hot and add a little parsley to taste for flavoring and garnish. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Pumpkin Cream Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Pumpkin Cream Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #Pumpkincream!