- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 Cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Kilo of pumpkin peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 Cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 Cup of milk cream
- 1/2 Cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a hot pot add the oil, onion and garlic; sauté until they soften a little.
- Add the pumpkin and the broth, cook over medium-high heat stirring from time to time until the pumpkin softens, then add the milk and the cream and let it boil for a few minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Blend with a glass blender or hand blender.
- Serve hot and add a little parsley to taste for flavoring and garnish. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.