Peppers Stuffed With Meat
- 3 Peppers
- 500g Ground beef
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 Tomatoes, peeled and seeded, chopped
- 4 Cloves of crushed garlic
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Wash the peppers, cut them in half, remove the seeds. Brush with olive oil on all sides and place on a baking sheet with silicone baking sheet. (Reserve).
- In a hot pan add olive oil, garlic and onion. Sauté until onion is tender. Add the ground beef and sauté until it changes color.
- Add the tomato, oregano, salt and pepper to taste, sauté for a few minutes until the possible liquid is reduced. Rectify the salt and set aside.
- Stuff the peppers as follows: place two tablespoons of meat inside the bell pepper, add 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese and finish stuffing with more meat (press the meat a little with a spoon to make sure there are no empty spaces). Repeat with the rest of the peppers.
- Bake the peppers for 15 minutes in a 200°C oven.
- Remove and add chopped fresh cilantro and Parmesan cheese to each bell pepper. Bake for 10 more minutes or until the cheese is grilled. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!