Panna Cotta is a classic dessert very delicious, refreshing and with a tasty texture!
This dessert is very easy to prepare, with few ingredients, perfect for spring and summer, you can make it in advance and add the topping of your choice. In short, the ideal dessert recipe, join us!
- 2 1/2 Cups heavy cream
- 1/3 Cup skim milk
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Envelope unflavored gelatin
- Pour the milk into a small bowl and add the powdered gelatin. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, mix the cream and sugar and place over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Pour the milk and gelatin mixture into the hot cream, stirring until completely dissolved. Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, add the vanilla and pour into six individual molds (the ones of your choice).
- Let cool to room temperature, uncovered. When cool, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before serving.
- Garnish with the fruit, syrup or jam of your choice. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.