Orange Margarita Recipe! A cocktail is very refreshing, delicious and with all the flavor of orange and lemon.
This cocktail has many variants, in this case we use tequila and triple sec as alcohol, they provide a very good flavor and combines well with citrus. The real secret of this drink is to use freshly squeezed orange and lemon juice, and mix it with ice until it is well chilled before serving. Join us!
- 1/2 Ounce simple syrup
- 1 ½ Ounces of white tequila
- 1 ½ Ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Ounce triple sec
- 1 Ounce fresh lime juice
- Orange slices for garnish
- Lime slices for garnish
- Salt for the rim
- Cut a notch in a lime slice and then run it around the rim of a glass. Dip the rim of the rim in a plate of salt.
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake until cold. Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim.
- Fill the glass with ice, garnish with a slice of lime or orange and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!