You have to prepare and enjoy these Orange Chocolate Truffles, they are a delicious and easy dessert or appetizer.
These truffles are creamy and the flavor is delicious thanks to the combination of chocolate and orange. This dessert is one of my favorites since you simply mix the ingredients, refrigerate and shape, and they are ready to enjoy in those moments of craving or as a dessert to share with your guests. Join us and enjoy the best Orange Chocolate Truffles!
- 100 ml of double cream
- 200 g milk chocolate
- Zest of a large orange
- Cocoa, powdered sugar, and grated coconut for coating
- Put the chocolate and cream in a bowl and melt in 20-second bursts in the microwave.
- Stir in the orange zest, mix and pour into a bowl that allows the mixture to be at least 2 cm deep.
- Cool the mixture to room temperature, then refrigerate until firm. Shape into balls. Roll the truffles in sugar, shredded coconut, or cocoa. Store in an airtight container at room temperature, serve, and enjoy!
OPTIONS AND TIPS
- You can use anything to coat the truffles, such as cocoa, chocolate chips, crushed cookies, among others.
- You can prepare the truffle mixture overnight and in the morning you will have them ready to shape.
- If you like a stronger chocolate flavor, use dark chocolate, it will give it more intensity.
- You can put chocolate chips in the mixture at the time of shaping and it will have an additional texture and flavor.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!