There is no doubt that tiramisu is a very delicious dessert that goes very well in any occasion, but what if for matcha lovers we make one? Today we share a delicious matcha tiramisu with an incredible flavor and texture that you can't miss.
This delicious tiramisu is very easy to prepare, it consists of ladyfingers soaked in matcha and covered with a delicious mascarpone cream cheese, an incredible dessert, join us!
- 8 Oz of mascarpone cheese at room temperature.
- 1 1/2 Cup of whipping cream (refrigerated).
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons matcha powder
- 24 Ladyfingers
- 2 Tablespoon matcha for dusting
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium-low speed until the mixture becomes frothy. Increase speed to medium-high and continue beating until medium peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and continue mixing until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Combine the hot water, matcha powder and froth until smooth. Transfer to a flat-bottomed bowl that fits the biscuits.
- One at a time, quickly dip both sides of the cookies into the matcha mixture until soaked. Place them in the bottom of a 20 x 20 cm baking dish (You can use individual molds or the one of your preference), forming 2 rows of 6 cookies each.
- Spread half of the mascarpone cream over the cookies. Smooth the surface.
- Dip the remaining biscuits into the matcha mixture and place on top of the custard.
- Cover with the rest of the cream, smooth the top and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle with matcha powder and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!