Marshmallows Hot Chocolate
Marshmallows Hot Chocolate in just 3 steps! A delicious hot drink that you can easily enjoy at any time!
Hot chocolate is a tasty and very comforting drink, an excellent option to enjoy during these cold days. There are many versions of hot chocolate, with cinnamon, vanilla, cream, and more, this time we share with you a creamy option with marshmallows, a real treat to enjoy on these dates of Christmas celebration.
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3-1/2 Cups whole milk
- 1/2 Cup double cream
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Marshmallows, for garnish
- Pour the milk, double cream, and cocoa into a saucepan, and mix well.
- Bring gently to a boil, add the sugar, vanilla, and pinch of salt, and continue whisking until smooth.
- Serve in individual cups or bowls with mini marshmallows and a little grated chocolate. Enjoy!
OPTIONS AND TIPS
- You can substitute the cocoa for 100g of chopped chocolate.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and it adds a delicious flavor and aroma.
- Try adding other types of milk, such as coconut or almond milk and it is also very good.
- You can substitute sugar and sweeten it with condensed milk to taste.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!