Korean Beef Bulgogi Recipe
You will love this Korean Beef Bulgogi recipe, it is very easy to prepare, the beef is tender, with an exquisite flavor and aroma!
Bulgogi is a dish made of thin slices of marinated beef or pork marinated on a grill, on a griddle or sautéed in a frying pan.
Among the spices and vegetables to season this beef are: ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, pepper, scallion and onion; giving it a spectacular aroma that is enhanced during cooking.
We love this recipe in my family, we prepare it for special family dinners and we usually accompany it with white rice. Try it and you will see how everyone loves it, join us!
- 6 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 ½ Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- ¼ Cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 Teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 Pound flank steak
- White rice to accompany
- Cut the flank steak into thin slices, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine soy sauce, sugar, ginger, green onion, white onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil and ground black pepper. Add the meat and mix to make sure it is well coated with the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the beef for about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish the bulgogi with finely chopped green onions and serve hot with white rice; enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!