Instant Chai Tea Mix
Chai is a sweet-flavored tea beverage made by brewing black tea with specific aromatic spices and herbs. Originating in the East, Chai Tea has gained worldwide popularity, becoming a favorite in many coffee and tea houses. This recipe includes making an instant Chai Tea Mix, enough to be kept around and used whenever you like for that instant Chai Tea goodness at a moment's notice.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Milk of your choice
Kitchen Product Used
- Make a chai tea mix using sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and cardamom
- Brew a strong cup of your favorite black tea
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of the Instant Chai Tea Mix to the cup of tea (depending on how sweet you want it) and stir well
- Froth 1/4 cup of milk (can be hot or cold) and top off the cup of tea with some of the frothy milk (this should be enough frothy milk for two cups of tea).
- Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon if you're feeling extra fancy.