Chamomile Mint Latte
As we get ourselves healthy to battle anything in our daily lives, here is a recipe to keep yourself on track!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram chowtown | CT food guide!
- 1 Tsp Of Chamomile Mint Tea
- 1/2 Cup Of Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Of Honey
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Steep tea in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Heat milk in microwave for 1 minute (I used a glass measuring pitcher).
- Tilt your mug or pitcher, stick the Zulay Kitchen Milk Boss Milk Frother, and turn on.
- Move the frother up and down while frothing or 15 - 30 seconds or until you've reached your desired frothiness!
- Add honey to the tea.
- Add the frothed milk to the tea, mic and enjoy!