Honey Glazed Ham Recipe
Honey glazed ham is delicious! Today we bring you a recipe for glazed ham with a combination of honey, orange, pineapple juice and cloves that is very tasty; you can make it in advance for the holidays. Join us!
- 10 Pounds of fully cooked bone-in ham
- Juice of one orange
- Zest of one orange
- 1 ¼ Cups brown sugar
- ⅓ Cup pineapple juice
- ⅓ Cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ Teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 325° F, place the ham in a baking dish and bake uncovered for 2 hours.
- In a saucepan, mix well the brown sugar, pineapple juice, honey, orange juice, orange zest, Dijon mustard, butter and ground cloves. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Remove the ham from the oven, brush with the glaze and bake for 40 minutes more, basting the ham with the glaze every 10 minutes.
- After that time, remove from the oven, let stand and serve. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!