The lemon butter chicken thighs recipe is delicious and easy to prepare, you can enjoy a delicious baked chicken and potatoes with the perfect touch of butter and lemon. Join us!
- 2 1/2 Pounds chicken thighs, skin on, bone in
- 1/2 Cup butter, room temperature
- 1 Pound potatoes peeled and halved
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 Teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano, chopped
- 1 Onion, cut into feathers
- 5 Cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- In a bowl, add the potatoes, 2 tablespoons of butter, salt and pepper to taste and stir to distribute the butter on the potatoes. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining butter, lemon zest, garlic, thyme and oregano.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Rub the butter mixture all over the chicken, including under the skin. Place it on the baking sheet next to the potatoes.
- Add the onion and lemon juice over the chicken and potatoes and mix a little. Roast until the chicken is well browned, about 40 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!