Homemade Pizza Recipe
Pizza is one of the easiest and most festive recipes there is. The combination of cheeses, sauce, salami, vegetables, mozzarella, on the crispy crust makes it a delight! It can even be enjoyed at any time of the year.
This Homemade Pizza Recipe is very easy, we teach you how to prepare the perfect dough, and with many toppings options that you can use to make your pizza more creative and delicious. Join us!
- 5 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 Tsp sea salt
- 2 1/4 Cups COLD water
- Olive oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Tomato sauce (smooth or pureed)
- Firm mozzarella cheese, grated
- Fresh, soft mozzarella cheese, separated into small pieces
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Peppers, very thinly sliced
- Italian sausage
- Sliced black olives
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Pepperoni, thinly sliced
- Onions, thinly sliced, raw or caramelized
- Ham, thinly sliced
- Pour all-purpose flour into a large bowl or electric mixer.
- Add the salt, yeast and beat well.
- Add the water, cup by cup, and mix continuously until you get a fluffy consistency in your dough. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Make a round shape with the dough and place it on the Zulay Kitchen silicone baking mat or on a greased mat so it doesn't stick.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces with the Zulay Kitchen bench scraper.
- Place each piece of dough on the silicone baking mat and roll out the dough into a thin circular shape with the rolling pin.
- Add the olive oil and toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 525° F for 7 to 12 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!