Homemade Pink Drink
You won't believe it but today, we are celebrating National Pink Day! To pay homage to that, we have a pink reciepe for you that we know you all love. Enjoy this homemade Pink Drink!🔪 Prep Time: 30 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 30 minutes
🍴 Servings: 2 drinks
- 4 packs acai berry tea
- 1 cup hot boiling water
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1-2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- Agave nectar, optional
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In a measuring cup, add tea packets.
- Add hot water over the packets and let steep and sit until cool.
- Strain the tea packets and dispose.
- Pour white grape juice into the measuring cup and mix with the tea.
- Add the glass with ice and add about one cup of the tea, grape juice mixture.
- Add with desired amount of coconut milk.
- Top with sliced strawberries is preferred.