Easy Tiramisu Recipe
There are different ways to make Tiramisu so why not we add one to the list? One of our partners gave us a special Easy Tiramisu recipe and it's perfect with a shot of espresso from our Zulay Kitchen Moka Pot. So grab a pen and paper, and enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friends at The Sweet Occasion!
🏷 Course: Dessert
🔪 Prep Time: 10 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 10 minutes
🍴 Servings: 8x8-inch baking pan
For the filling:
- 360 g (1 1/2 cups) heavy cream
- 60 g (1/2 cup) powdered sugar
- 2 g (1/2 teaspoon) pure vanilla extract
- 226 g (8 oz) mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 300 g (1 1/4 cup) espresso or strong coffee, at room temperature
- 28 g (2 tablespoons) coffee liqueur, optional
- 200 g (1 package) ladyfingers
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whisk the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium-low speed until mixture becomes frothy. Increase speed to medium-high and continue whisking until medium peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and continue mix until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, add the espresso and liqueur (if using) and mix together. Dip the ladyfingers into the espresso mixture (do not soak them, just a quick dip) and lay them in a flat layer to cover the bottom of an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Using an offset spatula, spread half the mascarpone mixture into an even layer over the ladyfingers. Add another layer of espresso dipped ladyfingers and top with the rest of the mascarpone filling. Spread evenly.
- Dust a generous layer of cocoa powder over the mascarpone filling. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.