Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate
How to make the best homemade hot chocolate? It's easy, fast and delicious!
We present you this delicious version of hot chocolate with very few ingredients; it is very creamy, has the delicious flavor of coconut cream, vanilla, cinnamon and a layer that covers it with whipped cream, Tasty!
Yes, this recipe contains almost no sugar, you can use maple syrup, the sweetener of your choice or no sugar at all and it will be great.
CAN THIS RECIPE BE VEGAN?
Yes, you can do without whipped cream and turn it into a vegan delight, as it contains only plant-based ingredients.
PAMPER THE CHILDREN
Prepare this chocolate for the kids and add the toppings of your preference, such as marshmallow, whipped cream or whatever you like.
EASY HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
Join us to prepare this delicious hot drink, so you can enjoy it at any time!
- 4 Oz of dark chocolate
- 1/2 Cup coconut cream
- 1 Cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- In a saucepan over low heat place the almond (or coconut) milk, coconut cream, chopped chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup and salt; cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly. Boil for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Place the cream in a bowl and froth until you get a perfect cream.
- Serve the chocolate piping hot and add a spoonful of whipped cream. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!