Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
Crispy chicken wings! Yes! You have to try these delicious wings; crispy, low fat, easy to prepare, irresistible, keto and the best part is that they are not fried! You will see how crispy they are!
Chicken is very delicious and easy to prepare, we show you that by mixing seasonings that we usually have at home you will get the best and crunchiest baked wings; you can cook them in the oven or air fryer.
In this recipe we give you the basis for the perfect wings, accompany them with the sauce of your choice or simply enjoy them alone, you will see how everyone loves them, don't miss them!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 1 hr 10 mins
SERVINGS: 8-10 servings
- 4 Pounds chicken wings
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Spray the rack with nonstick spray.
- Dry the wings very well and place them in a large bowl.
- Combine salt, pepper, baking powder, garlic powder, paprika, cumin in a small bowl. Next, spread the seasoning over the wings, tossing to coat evenly.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on a prepared rack and bake at 425°F, turning every 20 minutes until wings are crisp and golden brown; about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
To cook your wings in an air fryer, place them in a single layer and cook for 15 minutes at 250 degrees F.
Flip the wings, increase the fryer temperature to 430 degrees F (or the highest your fryer reaches). Air fry for about 20 minutes, until the chicken wings are done and crispy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!