Creamy Garlic And Cheese Pasta
Creamy garlic and cheese pasta is very easy to prepare. A smooth pasta with the characteristic creaminess of cheese and the rich flavor of garlic; there are no words to describe this delicious explosion of flavors! A pasta recipe to prepare at any time and share, join us!
- 1 Pound spaghetti
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 5 Crushed garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup of milk cream
- 4 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 Teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute more, stirring constantly; Add the milk, cream and broth, stirring constantly. Cook until the sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Add the parsley, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Mix and add the pasta to the sauce, stirring to soak the sauce well into the pasta.
- Remove from heat and serve hot. Enjoy!
TIPS AND OPTIONS
- You can use the pasta of your choice.
- If you want to add more vegetables such as mushrooms, peppers, onions, etc. Include them at the beginning of the preparation of the sauce, you could sauté them with the garlic and then remove them to avoid overcooking. Reserve them until the moment you include the pasta in the sauce, it will be great!
- This recipe combines very well with any protein, you can prepare them and include them to the dish at the moment of serving. Example: chicken breast in strips (grilled and baked is very good), ham, etc.
- It goes very well with chili, if you like it spicy you can add a little at the moment of serving.
- If you want a more liquid sauce, when adding the pasta to the sauce, add a few spoonfuls of the pasta cooking water to soften the texture of the sauce.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!