Corn salad! This classic and refreshing salad is ideal for summer, it's so delicious!
In just 15 minutes you will have ready a salad that is not only tasty but also very easy to prepare and with ingredients that we usually have at home. The corn adds a special flavor that combines perfectly with the feta cheese, tomato, basil and vinaigrette. Join us!
- 5 Ears of fresh corn, husks removed
- 1/2 Cup chopped red onion
- 1 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 Cup quartered cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1 Cup diced cucumbers (optional)
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed garlic (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the corn in boiling water or you can also roast it until cooked. Let cool and remove the corn kernels.
- Combine the corn with the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- In another bowl prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the oil, vinegar, garlic (optional), salt and pepper to taste. Add it to the salad and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!