Collard Green with Veggie Rice Salmon Sushi Rolls
If you are missing your sushi dates because of this pandemic, don't worry, we have a recipe that would satisfy your craving. So grab the chopsticks and let's get our sushi on!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @marzipan.eats!
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Water
- Collard Green Leaves
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Heat Ghee in a pan
- Add Salmon
- Add salt and peper with 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Cook about 5 minutes on each side.
- Once cooked, shred the Salmon using a fork and set aside.
ASSEMBLE THE SUSHI
- Grab 3 Collard Green Leaves and blanch in boiling water for 20 seconds then shock with cold water.
- Dap leaves in paper towel to dry
- Lay out and overlap the leaves
- Heat Cauliflower Rice and spread layer on your collard greens
- Add a layer of cucumber/carrot, avocado, the shredded salmon and everything bagel seasoning to taste.
- Roll tight like a burrito and cut using Zulay KItchen's Chef Knife
- Whisk 2 tbsp Almond Butter, 2 tbsp Canned Coconut Milk, 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos, Red Pepper Flakes, 1 tbsp water depending on thickness
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!