Chicken Parmesan! These are delicious chicken milanesas breaded with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, which are then baked covered with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese until gratin. They are a real treat, ideal for lunch or dinner and go very well with pasta, vegetables or salads. This is my favorite way to eat chicken, it is very easy to prepare and its flavor is unique, try it and you will love it, join us!
- 2 Chicken breasts cut in half horizontally to make 4 fillets
- 3 Crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup prepared tomato sauce
- 1 Cup mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 450° F (230° C).
- Season the chicken well with garlic, salt and pepper, set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl; set aside.
- Dip one chicken breast in beaten eggs. Transfer breast to breadcrumb mixture, pressing crumbs into both sides. Repeat for each side and set aside.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the breaded chicken and cook until golden brown on both sides. The chicken will finish cooking in the oven.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish. Top each breast with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly and the chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!