Cheesy Veggie Patties
"I’ve never had a splatter screen before but wow it’s a game-changer. I get so many holes in my shirts from splatter so thank god for this 😂😂 No more hole covered shirts for me @zulay_kitchen 😜
Here’s how I made these patties! They are moist, cheesy, onion-y, full of veggies, and can honestly work as a hash brown style food, burger, whatever you like. I just hand-dipped mine in ketchup 😝😝"
Exact words and recipe from our friends on Instagram @nutritionalnutmeg!
- 1 1/4 cup paleo powder seasoned coating mix - you can sub any bread crumbs. But these are GF, made from almonds, and already seasoned!
- 1 bag riced broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella
- 1/2 white onion (diced)
- Himalayan salt, pepper, garlic powder
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Cook the onion (I did it in garlic olive oil), and heat the two riced veggie bags.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil on medium in a pan. Shape the mix into patties, whatever shape. and the size you want! Use your splatter screen from Zulay Kitchen.
- Cook patties until browned on both sides. It’s very forgiving!
- Dip in ketchup.