Pasta is a staple in our pantries, but if you want to go extra on your next dinner then go hard on your very own version of Bacon Pasta Salad. It's tasty and healthy too! Cook to impress without all the stress with this new recipe.🏷 Course: Lunch or Dinner
🔪 Prep Time: 10 minutes
🍳 Cook: 15 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 25 minutes
🍴 Servings: 4
250g dried fettuccine pasta
1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
1/3 cup sour cream
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
200g rindless bacon, chopped
1 red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
420g can corn kernels, drained
2 green spring onions, trimmed, sliced, plus extra to serve
A pinch of pepper
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Cook pasta in boiling water with oil and salad.
- Once pasta is at the desired amount of softness, drain the pasta using Zulay's Skimmer Spoon and rinse using cold water. Set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and freshly squeezed lemon juice using Zulay's Lemon Squeezer. Add pepper for seasoning.
- Cook the bacon in a separate pan until crisp. Once cooked, drain the oil first using Zulay's Draining Spoon then transfer to a paper towel to completely drain excess oil.
- Combine mayonnaise mixture and pasta in a bowl.
- Toss using Zulay Kitchen Tongs and add bacon, capsicum, corn and spring onions.
- Make sure all the ingredients are combined and adjust the taste to preferred liking.
- Serve and Enjoy!