Carrot Cake Cookies
This Carrot Cake Cookies is a delicious, easy to prepare and versatile dessert. It is ideal for any time, in spring and summer they go great!
The transformation of a carrot cake into cookies makes this dessert a guaranteed success. These cookies have all the flavor of carrots, cinnamon, vanilla, nuts and of course a delicious cream cheese frosting that takes them to another level. Try them and see how much you love them, join us!
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup butter at room temperature
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups grated carrots
- 1 Cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 8 Ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl, beat for 5 minutes with a mixer until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture with mixer on low speed. Beat until well combined, about 1 minute. Stir in the carrots, walnuts, raisins and mix.
- Drop by spoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheets with a silicone baking mat, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake your cookies rotating halfway through baking, until lightly browned on the edges, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the pans for 3 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- For the frosting: in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar and mix. Pour in the cream, vanilla and beat for 1 minute more until creamy. Chill covered until ready to decorate the cookies.
- Place a spoonful of frosting on the top of each cookie and spread. You can add chopped nuts or make a sandwich by joining two cookies together. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!