Try these delicious Breaded Shrimp Recipe, you will love them!
This recipe for breaded shrimp is very easy to prepare, in a few minutes you will have a delicious appetizer ready for you to enjoy at any time. These shrimp are crispy and go great with lemon or some citrus sauce. Kids love them, join us!
COURSE: Snack/Appetizer recipes
- 1 Pound of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup panko crumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Set aside.
- Place beaten eggs, panko crumbs and flour in separate bowls.
- In a frying pan add oil and heat over medium heat.
- Dip each shrimp in the flour, then in the egg and finally in the panko to coat.
- Fry a few at a time until golden brown (Approximately 5 minutes). Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve and accompany with the sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!