Baked Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1 Kg whole turkey breast boneless
- 3 Tablespoons mustard
- 6 Cloves of crushed garlic
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons orange zest
- Juice of 1 orange
- Rosemary and fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the mustard, orange zest and juice, salt, pepper, herbs, garlic, and olive oil.
- Place the breast in a bowl and add the mixture over it, let it marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Transfer the turkey breast to a baking sheet along with the marinade liquids.
- Take the breast to a preheated oven at 180°C/356°F for 1 hour and 30 minutes. After half an hour turn it over and every 15 minutes with a spoon, pour the juices from the tray over the breast. If the sections brown too much, cover them with aluminum foil.
- You know the breast is ready when the internal temperature reaches 73°C/163°F.
- Remove the breast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with potatoes or baked squash (see recipes here). Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!