Baked corn casserole is a real treat! Corn has a great flavor, aroma, and combines very well in different dishes. This baked corn casserole recipe is very easy to prepare and for Thanksgiving it will be great, join us!
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup cream corn (canned)
- 2 Cups whole-kernel corn
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a hot skillet add the butter and melt, then add the flour and stir to combine.
- Slowly pour in the milk, stirring continuously to incorporate the liquid.
- Add the corn, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan with the corn mixture from the heat, add the beaten eggs, the creamed corn and integrate well. Pour into the baking dish greased with a little butter or oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the center of the casserole is firm.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!