Baked Barbecue Pork Ribs
The best baked barbecue pork ribs! Here we bring you an easy recipe to make them juicy and very tender! These barbecued baked ribs are ideal for sharing, with the addictive touch of a delicious barbecue sauce, join us!
- 1 Rack of ribs, cut in halves
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons paprika
- 2 Teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1 Teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Season ribs with salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin, onion powder, oregano, garlic powder and brown sugar. Rub seasonings evenly on both sides.
- Place the ribs on a foil-lined baking sheet and cover with the foil.
- Bake for 2 hours and then remove them from the oven.
- Mix the barbecue sauce, garlic and olive oil; carefully uncover the ribs and spread the sauce evenly over the ribs and bake at 500°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cut between the bones to separate into individual ribs.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!