Almond And Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 115 g Unsalted butter
- 150 g Sugar
- 140 g Wheat flour
- ½ Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ Teaspoon baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon fine salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 120 g Oat flakes
- 80 g Chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare a baking pan with waxed or silicone paper. Set aside.
- Put in a bowl the butter, sugar and egg mix well. add the baking soda, baking powder, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, wheat flour and mix.
- Add the oats and chopped almonds, mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form 24 balls and arrange them on the baking sheet leaving a space of 4 cm between each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes (180°C). Remove from the oven, let cool on a wire rack completely and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!