Zulay Convection Oven Warranty
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product is warrantied to the original purchaser, for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturers defects under normal use. Should your product prove defective within one year from the date of purchase, return the defective part or unit, (freight will be prepaid within thirty days of purchase; after that, customer will be responsible for freight cost to Zulay’s service department), along with an explanation of the claim to Zulay Kitchen. Please package your product carefully in its original packaging material to avoid damage in transit. Damage in transit due to mis-packaged goods will not be the responsibility of Zulay. Under this warranty, Zulay Kitchen will repair or replace any parts found defective.
This warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser of the product. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of the labor, parts and shipping will be responsibility of the owner of the product(s).
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage to the unit caused by consumer misuse, tampering or failure to follow the instructions.
- Damage caused by alterations or repairs of the product by anyone other than the manufacturer.
- Damage to the finish of the unit, or other damages caused by wear and tear.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, caused to the product or any part of the unit while in the possession of the customer not caused by manufacturers defects in material or workmanship.
- Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
- Electrical damage to the unit caused by faulty wiring or electrical issues where the unit is plugged in.
- Issues arising from improper use of the product, such as using the unit outside, or for heavy-duty commercial use.
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.