Tzatziki Sauce Recipe! This delicious sauce is ideal to enjoy in the summer, you can serve it with pita bread or whatever you like. It is a cucumber and yogurt based sauce, fresh, easy to prepare and tasty. This is a very practical recipe since you can prepare it and leave it refrigerated, it is also great for outdoor celebrations. I love using it as an option for the kids to enjoy their snacks.
- 1/2 Large unpeeled cucumber
- 1 1/4 Cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Using a fine strainer, extract as much liquid as possible from the grated cucumber and add it to a large bowl.
- Add the yogurt, garlic, oil, vinegar, lemon, dill and salt to the drained cucumber. Mix well.
- Serve chilled with pita bread for dipping. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!