Guacamole! There is nothing better than celebrating and eating together with friends, and a delicious guacamole to go with tortilla chips and any snack is great! Ideal for all types of celebrations, BBQ Sundays, cookouts and the Super Bowl is not left out! Your friends will be impressed with how delicious your guacamole and you will be the best host, Join us!
- 3 Ripe avocados
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 Tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic crushed
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Jalapeño bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- In a medium bowl, add the avocados with the lime juice and salt; mash well.
- Add the onion, cilantro, tomatoes, garlic and jalapeño (if using) and stir.
- Adjust salt to taste. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!