Nutella is a delicacy that is highly appreciated for its delicious chocolate flavor, hazelnuts and irresistible texture! But what if we take it to another level? Yes! We present you a delicious green nutella based on delicious white chocolate and pistachios!
- 150 grams White chocolate
- 50 grams Pistachio butter
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) cream
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Place the pistachio butter, melted white chocolate and cream in a blender, mix until smooth and homogeneous.
- Place in a glass container, cap and refrigerate. Enjoy!
To make the pistachio butter you will need shelled pistachios, then grind them in a blender, little by little, until the butter is formed (do not add any liquid). Place them in a glass container with a lid and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to use them.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!