Looking for an extra dessert, but simple ingredients? Look no further with this Matcha Soufflé recipe shared with us by one of our creative collaborators. You only need three ingredients to make this yummy soufflé! Make sure to use the Zulay Kitchen Matcha Powder for ultimate matcha goodness. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
This delicious recipe is from our friend on Instagram @eatwithnora!
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp matcha
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate the egg whites and the egg yolks into two different bowls.
- In the bowl with the egg yolks, add in the condensed milk and mix together.
- In the bowl with the egg whites, use a hand mixer to whip up the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add the matcha powder in the egg whites bowl and mix until the matcha is fully incorporated.
- Lightly fold in half of the matcha egg white mixture into the condensed milk egg yolk bowl.
- Add in the remaining batch of egg whites and lightly fold the two mixtures together. Be sure not to over mix as you want to maintain some fluffiness.
- In a lightly greased ramekins, pour the mixture in to the top.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and put the baking sheet into the oven for 17-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!